Friday 12 July 2013

Carried Away by Bath & Body Works

Carried Away - oh how easy it is for me to get carried away by Bath & Body Works (B&BW) products. In the UK we don't have this temple of all nice smelling things and cute packagings, which is unfortunate for me but my bank balance probably appreciates the breather...

Throughout the years I've still managed to get my paws on some B&BW products via eBay. I think I have an anti-bacterial pocketbac in most handbags, and the Sweet Pea Eau de Toilette is simply lovely. But I wanted to try another scent from their huge range of fragrances and I got Carried Away - literally! And I'm glad I did since it's a fresh, fruity and slightly "creamy" fragrance that make me think of sun warmed strawberries (you can see the full description of notes in the link to the B&BW web site).

Now, I do like both the body mist and the body lotion that I got, but the scent isn't very long lasting. So if you're planning on getting a body mist - be prepared to have to top it up throughout the day. 

B&BW doesn't ship internationally and there's no shop anywhere near me (closest one I believe is in Warsaw), but there are some items available on Amazon and on a website called the Bath and Body Shop.

I haven't given up hope yet that B&BW one day will decide to shop internationally or even better - open a few shops here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!