1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? The most inexpensive beauty item that I've used for ages and will continue to use for ages is the MUA bronzer (£1). It's an absolute steal - wonderful color, long lasting. I can't say anything negative about it. When I first saw this question I thought for sure that the most expensive proudct would be a perfume, but when I think about it - it's definitely the BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl (£149.99) It was an expensive product, but goodness me it's worth every single penny. It curls my hair with less tear than a wand or a tongue and the curls last for about 4 days on me... An incredible product.
2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? I realise that this might not be a popular choice but I'm going to say Essie nail polishes. I love the range of shades and that Essie constantly releases new interesting colors, but on my nails unfortunately the polishes start to chip almost the same day, which is a real shame.
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products? I have a fairly extensive perfume collection, in fact so many that perhaps this should fall under Greed instead, and I wear something different every single day. For me perfume is the icing on the cake, the beautiful bow on a gift that captures the look that you're going for and even on days when I may not be wearing any makeup at all, I'll always spray some perfume on.
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? For some reason I never seem to really use body scrubs. I have a few and my favorite is the fabulous Soap & Glory Breakfast scrub (£8) which is an amazing, wonderfully scented scrub and I do enjoy them, I just always skip that extra step in the shower.... pure laziness, I don't have any other excuse.
5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? This is quite an interesting question and I have to answer that on a more serious note. For me self confidence isn't about applying product or clothes, it comes from within; knowing who you are as a person, and being comfortable and happy with that and your abilities. Then you can enhance that and make yourself feel even better by wearing your favorite perfume or clothes or whatever. A product that is guaranteed to always pick me up and give me a little mood boost is colorful lipstick, and right now my favorite is the Tanya Burr lipgloss (£6.99) in Picnic in the park.
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? We'll if we keep this at a more superficial level this is a very easy question for me. Scent is so important to me in everything and there's nothing like a well groomed man wearing a distinct scent that shows a lot of personality.
7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? Tricky one - I love getting perfumes, but scent is a very individual thing and it's difficult for someone else to buy you a perfume, unless you have been very specific about what you like, so a safe bet and much appreciated gift for me is luxury skincare.
As usual, everyone is welcome to join in, but I especially TAG the following:
Laura from Beyond Blush
Paige from Skin and Roses
Emma from Miss Emma Charlotte
Lauren from Daisy Drops
Hope you enjoyed this little TAG and have a great day everyone! Xx