Sunday 18 May 2014

The InstaWeek that was #3

Strictly speaking this little summary of photos I've shared on my Instagram, will definitely cover a bit more than a week, but you're going to have to allow me a little bit of artistic license on this one. When I started doing these posts a while back I had every intention of doing them weekly, however I also know that they're not for everyone - but when I got some really lovely feedback and comments asking that I do them more often I decided that I'm going to do a few every month, since I think it's a nice way to share some more personal things about what's going on in my life, I quite like to read these posts myself, and some of you seem to like them so I really hope that this will be a good compromise.The InstaWeek that was:
Him Indoors has finally come home from one of his trips bearing gifts - ok, I forgive you for being away so often... // Enjoying an amazing sunny day at Hinton Ampner in beautiful Hampshire, a gorgeous mansion and park to visit // A little break from some of my intense studying and as we all know latte's do wonderful things for your anatomy and for your focus (and if noone sees you there are no calories) // The amazing box of goodies that I got from my beautiful friend Shubha from Blue Velvet Addict - thank you so much my sweet! // Cat - The Queen of Everything, thinking I'm unworthy to even take her photo // In honor of the Eurovision song contest I made a Swedish delicacy: Smörgåstårta, which is a layered sandwich cake with whatever fillings you prefer and this particular one has chilli tuna, egg mayo and prawns topped with smoked salmon, caviar, cucumber and lemon... yum yum, I don't need to eat for a month now! // Care package with Scandinavian food goodies, courtesy of Scandinavian Kitchen in London // Who doesn't love Crab Cakes? //Kicking off the BBQ season

Highlights this week:
- Gorgeous warm sunny days reminding me of the wonderful small things in life
- First BBQ of the year
   - Getting more than 2000 followers on Bloglovin' - absolutely incredible and thank you so VERY much for all the fantastic support and as a thank you I've got an international giveaway of £30 gift vouchers from ASOS. running until May 20, so don't forget to enter!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and don't forget to check in tomorrow for something new from my extensive nail polish collection! Xx

10 comments:

  1. I am love with the Queen...the cat!!
    her stare is just hilarious..!! :D
    Blue Velvet Addict
    xx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - she expects a lot from her "staff" :o) Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Tiffany necklace really beautiful. What is the gingerbread shape bottom row in the middle this is one of my favourite treats Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this little crab in Costa, adorable :o) Xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the lovely comment!! Hope you had a great week too :o) Xx

      Delete
  4. all the food looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you we certainly overate that evening :o) Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment! Your comments are very important to me and I do read and appreciate all of them, even though I simply don't have time to reply to all of them!